Windows 7 Phone is designed to run on smartphones but do you know that Windows 7 can be OS for smartphones? Well this time we found from Pocketables.net that there’s a spec sheet from China contains information the Fujitsu LOOK F-7 c which is a smartphone with a slide out keyboard with 4-inch screen resolution of 1024 x 600 px. The processor used is the Intel Atom Z600 with speeds of 1.2 Ghz could be the brain of OS Windows 7 Home Premium or Symbian smartphone.
Talk this unique memory smartphone comes equipped with 1 GB of memory that belongs to the large, 32 SSD, front and back of the camera, Wifi, Bluetooth and 3 g network support.
When you ask about the durability of the battery, do not expect much because Windows 7 is not designed as an OS smartphone that certainly more wasteful power. So this smartphone only survive less than 2 hours but quiet just because we can switch to the Symbian OS.
And for this smartphone offer standby 350 hours on fashion phone. So please use Windows 7 when it is necessary, maybe when you want to play Warcraft or Starcraft?
Specifications of Fujitsu LOOX m-7 c :
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium/Symbian (i-mode)
- Size: 125 mm (H) × 61mm (W) × 19 mm (D)
- Weight: Approximately 213g
- Display: 4 inches, 1024 × 600 (WSVGA) TFT LCD touch panel
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z600
- GPU: Intel 600 GMA, Direct X 9.0 support
- Memory: 1 GB (LPDDR400)
- Storage: 32 GB SSD
- Micro SD: Up to 32 GB
- Main camera: 5 .1MP (?)
- Sub-camera: 1 .7MP (?)
- Network: GSM, FOMA/3 g, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- Ports: 3.5 mm audio jack, micro USB
- Sensors: Proximity, light, A-GPS
- Battery life: 350 hours standby in phone mode, 1.6 to 2 hours in Windows 7 mode