If you are looking for speed, Verizon’s 4G LTE ThunderBolt has field tested 5 times faster than T-Mobile’s Galaxy S 4G and almost eleven times faster than AT&T Atrix 4G in a five city test involving Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. Can you hear me now! Simila
If you are a user of bidirectional applications like video chat and online gaming, the Verizon ThunderBolt is you only real option.
Smartphone will get the Android 2.3.4 update within the next 30 days and some rumors have the launch date being as early as June 30th. In addition, to the latest flavor of Gingerbread, the software upgrade will also bring video calls, including GTalk and Skype Video.
ThunderBolt™ by HTC The power of 4G LTE.
- Share your signal with up to eight devices with Mobile Hotspot
- Take gaming to the next level with access to Android Market’s best games
- Entertainment is at your fingertips with easy access to movies, TV shows, music and exclusive content
- Instant NHL and NCAA stats and games for mobile fandom
- Scorching fast 1 GHz processor for fast access to apps, gaming, entertainment, and more
- 8.0 MP rear camera
- Auto Focus
- dual LED Flash
- 1.3 MP front camera
- HD Video Capture
- Image & Video Formats Supported: JPEG / GIF87/ GIF89a / PNG / WBMP MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV9
- Create and Manage Playlist
- Headset: 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Audio Formats Supported: MIDI / M4A / QCP / AMR / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WAV / WMA9 / MP3
- MS Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Verizon.net, etc.
- HTML Browser: Adobe Flash Player 10.2
- Backup Assistant, Android Market, Google Talk, Amazon Kindle, Google Maps, Mobile IM, Visual Voice Mail, Verizon Single Sign On, Blockbuster, Slacker, VZ Navigator, Let’s Golf 2, Rock Band, TuneWiki, Vz Web Portal (Browser favorite), eReader, SSO, VCast App Store, City ID
- Supports 18 languages
- Advanced Speech Recognition
- Embedded ringtones, vibrate alert and silent
- Phonebook capacity dependent upon available memory
- GPS/AGPS E911
- TTY Compatible
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M4/T3
- Device Software Update – upgrade software over the air
- Bluetooth® Profiles Supported: HSP, HFP, A2DP (Stereo), PBAP, FTP, AVRCP
- 4.75″ x 2.44″ x 0.56″ inches
- Weight: 6.23oz (with standard battery)
- Android 2.2 with HTC Sense 2.0
- 4.3″ capacitive touch screen
- 480×800 WVGA display
- Orientation in portrait and landscape
- Touch screen QWERTY Keyboard
- Usage: 378 mins OR
- Standby: 330 hours
- SAR 1.2 W/kg @ 1g (HEAD)
- SAR 1.46 W/kg @ 1g (BODY)