Do you need to jailbreak your newly Verizon iPhone 4? You are able to do so using GreenPois0n RC5 which was just issued. And in this post I will post the instructions to do so.
- Download GreenPois0n RC5 and iOS 4.2.6.
- Link up your CDMA iPhone 4 with your computer using USB, and then click on Jailbreak button:
GreenPois0n RC5 Jailbreak Tool
- You need to assign your device into DFU Mode, don’t worry, the instructions to do so can be found on the next screen just like in the following image:
Put iPhone To DFU MODE
- After you’ve managed to put your Verizon iPhone 4 into DFU mode, the jailbreaking action will be started. Hence hitting on “Jailbreaking” button to start untether jailbreak iOS 4.2.6.
GreenPois0n Untether Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1
- Click “Complete” button to end up the jailbreaking process.
- Great job, your iDevices running on iOS 4.2.6 is jailbroken now. The indication can be detected from a new Loader app on your Springboard, after you have booted your device.