Users of mobile phones running Google’s Android operating system now has a new application, which will allow them to stay connected to a network professional at any time, i.e. LinkedIn for Android. Mobile applications are already available in beta for a short period of time only, and is now available for download in full version, either through the Android Market, or through the website LinkedIn.com.
This mobile application is equipped with all the features that users have with when it comes to the LinkedIn website, so that they would benefit from the experience of professionals entirely on their business smartphone while traveling. The development team explains that the application comes with six modules, and that each and every one of them will offer a special experience for the Android operating system.
List of modules include:
- Updates. See and share critical business intelligence data and updates to your network. Perfect for spare moments between meeting.
- Search. Search in more than 100 million professionals globally, and get an answer back within seconds. We have implemented integrated search both your direct connection search and networking the entire LinkedIn.
- Connection. LinkedIn is the address book You in the cloud. Get quick access to all your connections to get up to date information on their profile, and the ability to send their messages immediately.
- The Invitation. Why wait to get back to your desk in response to the invitation? Thank an invitation as soon as received.
- Message. Messaging is one of the reasons that the Android device owner likes it, and we have worked hard to integrate with LinkedIn Inbox.
- Reconnect. You cannot take advantage of your network if you do not build the network. This module brings advice to new connections for You anytime. Now you can build your network from anywhere, in seconds.
The company also noted that this new release is based on the feedback they received from users during the beta release of Android applications, installed on their devices, and provide info about the experience they receive from it.
In addition, they announced that they intend to release a new version of the application in the coming months, and that they would pack version with the new LinkedIn feature that has been requested during the beta period. Currently, you can download version 1.0 of LinkedIn for Android Android Market: